Tuesday, November 24, 2009

F1 2010 Driver listings

Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, - McLaren F1

Nico Rosberg , TBC- Mercedes

Sebastian Vettel , Mark Webber - Red Bull

Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso - Ferrari

Rubens Barrichello , Nico Hulkenberg- Williams

Robert Kubica, TBC Renault *

Force India - TBC

Sebastien Buemi , Jaime Alguersuari ** - Toro Rosso

Timo Glock , TBC - Manor

Bruno Senna, TBC - Campos Meta

US F1 - TBC, TBC

Lotus F1 - TBC, TBC

Sauber ***

* = Renault have said they will declare whether they will take part in F1 in 2010 by the end of the year

** = Alguesuari has not been set, but is exactly assured to race for Toro Rosso once more

*** = Sauber, who raced as BMW Sauber in 2009, are predictable to be awarded the space vacated by Toyota, but this is yet to be set.

Jose Maria Lopez suspended to sign for US F1 Team

Previous Renault Formula One tester Jose Maria Lopez says he expects to be definite as a 2010 race driver for the new US F1 Team immediately. According to the Argentine, a agreement with the US-based team is in place, dependent on the achievement of personal sponsorship preparations.Lopez raced in Formula 3000 and GP2 among 2004 and 2006, scoring a GP2 win in Spain in 2005. He then returned to Argentina and touring cars, appropriate national champion in 2008. He visited the US F1 Team’s North Carolina factory last week.

so far, all the links had been by telephone, but given the difficult discussions, we went there to visit the team headquarters and talk with (team founders) Peter Windsor and Ken Anderson,” Lopez told his official website.We have a spoken contract that will be finished next week,” added the 26-year-old, who is attention to have the vast popular of the essential backing in place

Haug has re-ignited rumours of Schumacher's pending joining


Mercedes F1 boss Norbert Haug has re-ignited rumours of Schumacher's is set to return to F1 after refusing to deny that the German could race for Mercedes F1 2010 season.Fellow team chiefs Norbert Haug and Nick pull the fire on Monday by declining to echo Ross Brawn's earlier defection of the 40-year-old German's reported link to the Brackley squad.

This soon led to rumours that Mercedes f1 could pull of a surprise by signing seven-time World Champion Schumacher to partner Nico Rosberg next season.However, earlier this week, team boss. Ross Brawn event to put an end to the stories, telling the Bild: "The news makers are trying to exposs together a dream."Michael would have returned to the cockpit for Ferrari, but only temporarily. He has no ambitions to start a new career."But despite Brawn's claims - and he is the man who has the final say on Rosberg's team-mate - Haug was coy when asked about Schumacher.

"I think that we have to live with these speculations," he said during yesterday press conference to announce Rosberg's signing. "What Ross pointed out, I think we have to respect that. "I spoke with Michael about his plans over a beer in Abu Dhabi," Briton Brawn, 55, told Germany's Auto Motor Sport.

"If you can have good stories every week it is good," the German admitted, after 2009 world champion Jenson defected to McLaren f1".

BMW honor testing guarantee to Rossi and Gutierrez



Regardless of pulling out from F1 racing, BMW is staying true to its assure of giving two brilliant young Formula BMW drivers their first flavor of an F1 car. Alexander Rossi and Esteban Gutierrez will join in next week’s official Formula One test for young drivers at Jerez in Spain. Rossi, from Nevada City in California, earned his chance to test an F1 car by taking triumph in the 2008 Formula BMW World Final in Mexico City. The 18-year-old skilled for theinternational showdown by winning the Formula BMW Americas series in advance that year.

Gutierrez - a different 18-year-old - also protected his place at the Formula One test on the back of strong performances in Formula BMW. Having swept to the 2008 Formula BMW Europe title in realistic fashion, the Mexican went into the World Final on home territory as favorite, finally finishing third.

Senna first official public outing with Campose meta team.

Tuesday the first official public outing of Bruno Senna with Campos Meta team. As both parties prepare to make the jump to Formula One for the first time next year, the nephew of late three-time World Champion Ayrton has full confidence in his team after contacting most outfits on the grid.

With a presentation taking place at Murcia's Parque Tecnologico Fuente Alamo in Spain, Senna told reporters that both sides have already proven each other's capabilities to the other. "I'm here because I have confidence in Adrián (Campos, team owner)," the Brazilian began.

"I talked to almost every team except Ferrari and they all demanded that I contributed in the way of five million euros (£4.5m approx) in sponsorship money; in the end, I agreed with Campos because its offer did not depend on the sponsors - because I want them to believe in me and they think my name will help them gain more sponsors."


Adrián Campos is delighted with the speed at which the Paulista has risen to the top of the motorsport ladder.

"In just five years, Bruno has come from nowhere to be the GP2 runner-up," added the former driver of Senna's 2008 achievement. "He's proven he's a good driver and I'm convinced that the best is yet to come."

On Wednesday, Senna will undergo a number of medical tests required for Formula One before attending a social event in Spanish capital Madrid along with Hollywood star Scarlett Johanson.
 
\